Monday, January 26, 2009

Hugged by Beth Moore!

Okay, so I asked for a hug, but still I've been going through a lot and it felt good to be hugged by such a Godly woman.

I am very stressed out right now. I've never been so jumpy every time my phone buzzes or so desperately sick at my stomach when I have time to dwel on things.

I'm trying very desperately to cling onto the Lord.

I went to the Travis concert at Woodstock. It was amazing and just what I needed to boost my spirit. I am a powerful woman in Christ, no earthly thing can pluck me from His hand!

This is slightly random, but after the luncheon in were I got to meet Beth and some of the siestas, there was cupcakes that had life verses on them.

Well this is my life verse:

Isaiah 41

10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment